1. Who are Applis Publishers:
2. What is the scope of Applis journals?
3.Why should I publish with Applis?
4. Are Applis Journals peer reviewed?
5. What are your publishing criteria?
6. What type of articles does Applis publish?
For more information, see our Article Types & Format informational page.
7. How are Academic Editors selected?
MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSIONS, REVIEW AND PUBLICATION
8. How do I submit a manuscript to Applis?
9. Are there limitations on manuscript length or numbers of figures?
10. How quickly will I know the decision on my article?
11. How do I become a reviewer for Applis journal?
12. What are your publication charges?
13. What does Article Processing Fee Covers?
14. Who is responsible for making or arranging the payment?
As the corresponding author of the manuscript you are responsible for making or arranging the payment (for instance, via your institution) upon editorial acceptance of the manuscript.
15. When and how do I pay Article Publication Charges?
Upon editorial acceptance of an article, the corresponding author (you) will be notified that payment is due. We advise prompt payment as we are unable to publish accepted articles until payment has been received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
16. Do you offer waivers or discounts?
17. Do I have to pay if my manuscript is rejected?
18. Is there a print version of Applis journals?
19. Who holds copyright on Applis articles?
20. How do I attribute when re-using content in an open access article?
• Article Title
• Journal Title
• Volume (if applicable)
• Issue (if applicable)
• Page numbers (if applicable)
• Date of publication
• Applis as the original publisher
• A link to the original article as published on Applis Journals (where practicable)